(MiBAR Lab: Mermut integrated Biophotonics Applied Research Lab)
Are you passionate about interdisciplinary biophotonics research:
- Biophotonics of the aging eye and brain, and other biosensory systems
- Photodiagnsotics, and phototherapy to combat age related diseases and cancer screening
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy heomodynamic evaluation in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Inline optical dosimetry in X-ray and phototreatment
- Miniaturized and multimodal fiber optic sensors
- Development of a portable dynamic light scattering device
So are we!
Interested to join the MiBAR Lab? Coming soon to York University. Contact us if playing with photons for bio-medicine is your thing too!